Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rain drops keep falling


I didn't get here yesterday, as I ended up sick....athough there was still plenty to be thankful for.

My pillow deserves a nod, as well as warm ouch bags for aiding my ailing tummy, TV shows found on the internet so I can catch-up on my pals at Seattle Grace, and the hottie vampires of Mystic Falls. I watched Criminal Minds before I tried to sleep and scared myself. I got to feeling better, and so I had midnight tea n' toast. So comforting! I also wanted to say I was grateful for weather which matched my mood, earthworms, sappy chick flicks, time alone,other insightful bloggers, and sugar cookies. And Sunday is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment