Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Monsoon Manitoba


Blame it on the Rain, Rain Down on Me, Tear Drops in the Rain. Kiss the Rain,Rain, Rain, Rain,Rain. I like dancing in the rain. I want to kiss YOU in the rain. I love waking up to thunderstorms. And the adrenaline rush of a crack of thunder and the blast of lightening that follows. The sounds, the smell, the worms. I adore having my niece and nephew here for the day, Lady Gaga, sisters, sisters who turn you into a Glee-K. I dig swimming, cookies, Blackberries, power outages...severe weather makes me giddy..what can I say!! Fires me right up! Haircuts so cute, bikini's, jube jubes, coffee...strong coffee, and zzzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment