Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"I feel so fancy it's like having a new pair of pants on..."


"So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."

The title is a direct quote from my love. So funny. The quote is one that inspired me today. So uplifting.
I am thankful that Bret Micheal's has such an amazing will to live, for butter and crazy salt on pasta, hot lay-down showers, upcoming movie trailers, laptops, advil, sleep, tea n' honey, great and inspired ideas, beds, pillows, and emoticons.

No comments:

Post a Comment