Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not Myself Tonight...

This isn't me. I'm not sure who it is I woke up as...but I'm going to sleep good tonight and try again tomorrow. On days where my other self (the angry twin) takes over it's really hard to be grateful.
But here's the thing...I'm going to try.

I'm grateful for the internet, and all it's info. I'm grateful for support - for my friends for letting me vent and then saying exactly the right things to keep me going through the day - for reminders. I give thanks that there's a chance now, a light at the end of a long, dark tunnel. I am grateful I am not one of the ignorant. I am grateful for open minds. I am grateful I can spell properly. And, I'm grateful I get a chance to try, try again.


Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment