Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Merci Buckets


My apologies at being a slacker blogger. Well...my love tells me I'm no slacker if it's being sick that causes me to slack. Been feeling icky. But am still grateful for many things in the past few days. Let's see....for starters, I am grateful for supportive friends, family and especially to my love for his patience and understanding while I struggle thru this, whatever this is. I am thank-ful for nurses for their kindness, and hard work. I am grateful for the offer on the house, and for lawyers who speak my language. I am thankful for ouch bags, and rest. I am grateful for soldiers and peacekeepers who are trying to help our world be a better place everyday. I am thankful for funny facebook comments. I am thankful for all the Mothers in this world who are always there....especially mine! Without her I wouldn't get thru any of what I've been thru. That's a fact! I am thankful for all my readers....yes...YOU...for following me, for your patience, and your gratitude.
xoxox
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment