Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frolicking about.

Tra la la la..... Free as a bird. Feeling rather full of freedom myself these days. Free to be myself, free to spend a day off doing as I wish. Which ended with a pimpin' ride, re-potted flowers, a weedless flower garden, a mowed lawn, a run thru the sprinkler, some good tuneage, a softball game, and beers. I loved it all. And I'm ever grateful for it. Today, I caught up on my tv shows, painted my nails a fun color, adored my lacey shirt, n' then changed into an equally nifty polka dotted red number, (why not!?!), and ate mucho sugar. I loved it all, and am ever grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment