Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Life:


Dear Sunday,


You're becoming one of my favorites. I dig your lazy attitude, and mellow tone. You're a great listener. If you were real i would give you a hug.


xoxo

Sara


Dear Dollar Store,


You're cool!! You have disco balls AND umbrellas! Also great cookies. In one spot. For real cheap...Yippee!


xoxo

Sara


Dear Pipe Cleaners,

You make cool things.


xoxo

Sara


Dear Doggie Tony,


Thank you for sitting nice for you bath. You smell better now.


xoxo

Your mother


Dear Puddles,


You were very fun and muddy to jump in. I had a great time.


xoxo

Sara


Dear Imagination,


You make life fun!

Rock on,


xoxo

Sara


Dear Justin Beiber,


Who R U? I hear about you everywhere?? And that song is in my head. Cut It out boy!


Your sister in law apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment