Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Day Sunshine


Welcome back to the world.
I checked out for a few days. But am back on the planet, with many thanks. Starting with sleep....finally got some much needed rest. Some =lots and I'm grateful for it. Feel human rather than zombie-ish. Speaking of zombie I am super pumped that there shall be a zombie walk this fall in my town!! Yippeee. I am thankful for doctors who finally got the msg, sunshine and birdies chirping, real cream in my coffee, friendship, flowers in bloom (lilacs, apple trees,tulips and whatever those pink bushes are..? ) I am grateful for cuddling, and sweet kisses, and your love. I am grateful you allow me to be me, all the good with the bad. I have wonderful people in my life. There is never enough thank you's that would express my gratitude for that.

xoxox
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment