Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Without the rain, there would be no rainbow


Yawn...am coming down with a cold. Yuck. But still doing my bestest to be grateful for everything I've got. Not the cold though so much, but other stuff like...... that I've finally found the love of my life...that's pretty significant I believe, and mo def trumps the cold. Tea on a cold-cold day, waking up with my love, my girl for being so cool and funny and lip syncing the Beib's at school, my co-workers for helping the days go by, rain boots and umbrellas and snuggly beds.

xoxox
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment