Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, May 28, 2010

My Pryncz Charming




Switching things up.
A thank-you to ME....from my Pryncz.
I am so lucky! I am so in love!
Thank YOU for being my soulmate.
I love you.




Dear (me)

Thank you,
Thank you for trusting me with your heart!
Thank you for the joy you’ve brought into my life!
Thank you for welcoming not only me but also my kids into your life!
Thank you for having the courage to allow me into your and your daughters


lives after you’d both been hurt so bad!
Thank you for showing me the true meaning of love!
Thank you for being silly, spontaneous and fun!
Thank you for being serious, practical and helpful!
Thank you for knowing the right time for each of the above!
Thank you for your influence in all aspects of my life, you have made me a better person in many ways!
Thank you for being my first thought when I awake each morning, it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world!
Thank you for being my last thought when I go to sleep each night, it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world!
Thank you for holding me in the night and making me feel warm, secure and loved!
Thank you for unexpected and passionate kisses in the middle of a sentence!
Thank you for winks, smiles and knowing glances from across the room!
Thank you for hugs!
Thank you for fixing meals for me, you are a wonderful cook!
Thank you for making me look better just by having you on my arm!
Thank you for teaching me to live, laugh and love!
Thank you for helping me to forget the past, cherish the present and revel in the bright future that awaits us.

You are the love of my life, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment