Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Twice as Nice


Today I'm double posting. Because I can. Because I'm out to prove I'm NO slacker. Nope Nope. Not I. But that being said....I'm pretty happy about mid-week days off where I can slack off....and slowly go about getting some stuff outta the way. I'm grateful for my habit of paper hoarding so I have most of what I need. I'm glad my taxes are finally done!! I'm thankful for books, juice, The Little Mermaid, thought provoking television, cards, candles, lists, puppies, gift certificates, lunch with my fav girl (aka: My Daughter), teen training class, lil heart to hearts, second lunches with my love, and lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment