Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, May 13, 2010

"OUR DAY HAS COME!" ~ Mr. Tinkles



Today was good, today was great. I have much love for Thursdays. Today..I won!! I finally won something! I won tickets to the Memorial Cup...a big hockey tournament being held here in my town. Now I cannot claim big hockey love, but my girly wants to go. She wants to go with ME! So that will be awesomely awesome. She wants to take pics for her school project. I think that's cool. And I won 'em!! I am thankful for my bike tour to work, for avacados, for no tummy pains today, and 2 good sleeps in a row!! Today I laughed my arse off to Mr.Tinkles (from Cats Vs.Dogs) cus, "Evil Doesn't Wear A Bonnet!" and I liked weird dreams about Robert Pattinson, long talks with friends, plans for summer, work's Self-Improvement Plan, Karma for working and SAYING thank-you to those whom need a happy moment. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment