Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long Day's Journey Into Night


The Long Day...is almost over. Thank heavens! Today, I am ever so thankful for my brain...a lot of people don't have one, or choose not to use it, and that's unfortunate. Ignorance is not bliss. I am thankful for patience...it pays of every single time and truly is a virtue to constantly aspire to. Honesty too...living a good, honest life is it's own blessing. Today is also good for chocolate covered almonds, imodium, people who stand up for what they believe in, playful puppies, new friends in unexpected places, your love, and stars to wish upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment