Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time Out Chair


I gave myself a time-out. Needed to just be in the present for awhile. But am sitting here, with my usual tummy troubles, can't sleep, so propped myself up and am here, in this present moment, thinking back on all the things I have to be thankful for since Saturday...and whew.....it's mucho things! Very many. And that's a good thing...to have so many things to be grateful for. So here in lies, only a partial list: Sushi, sandwiches, snuggles, canvassers, intense cliffhangers, yoga, bike rides uphill, sore legs, massages, epsom salts, long walks, cinnamon buns, Disney, candies, and sunshine for finally showing up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment