Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot Summer Nights


Yippeeeeee...it's Tuesday. Tuesday was pretty swell for me actually. Not much goings on. Which is a-ok. Drama free is sweet! Highlights include but are not limited to pedicures and sweet shiny, red polish. My feetsies are twinkling with happy. New shoes from a co-worker who got a size too small also made me toes jig a happy dance. Yoga in the morning, with accompaning sunshine helped Tuesday go down smooth. Work was uncomplicated...my lil long meekend did me well. Bath in fresh herb (from my new lil herb garden!:) lavendar was a nice wind down...ahh. A great love note from YOU! Everyday is wonderful with you. Maybe Tuesday's will grow on me after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment