Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

ABC's of Grat-itude


A-Another Day (try, try again)
B-baseball (it's even fun in the frigid cold)
C-cuddling (I wish I could cuddle for a living)
D-Doggies (cuteness causes smiles!)
E-Eventually (Eventually it will get better)
F-Fireworks (oooooooo.....so neat!)
G-Google (because of you I know more!)
H-hugs (get me through the day)
I-imagination (it's good to have one when the going gets rough...I imagine a tropical paradise)
J-jokes (I needed a laugh today)
K-Kicking (kicking things helps with anger...as long as you don't stub your toes...so I kick the air)
L-Love (the true kind)
M-Mom (I love you)
O-OMG (I changed the words to FML today....that song is constantly on the radio!)
P-Pizza (diet staple of the day)
Q-Quiet (when I can get it...I like it a lot!)
R-Rest (when I can get it..it's good!)
S-Smooches (you give the best ones!)
T-Tea (yummm....having a chai right now!)
U-Umbrellas -(of the human kind, and real thing-go away rain!)
V-Volcom (the sweater I'm wearing)
W-"Wipeout" (that show is some funny stuff!!)
X-xoxox's (always put these after any letter)
Y-YOU (without you I would be insane)
Z-Zonkutabs (I will sleep so good...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment