Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Merci pour Mardi


Au jour d'hui j'aime toute de la fruite. et legumes et fromage. et francais. whew...that's a lot of ghosts from french class past. I am thankful for a decent, functioning memory! Selective memories are even better. Like choosing to only remember the good stuff...yah! Merci for Bio-Oil, Aquolina Pink Sugar...YUMMY! For my Mom for visiting,taking us out for sushi and the funky new shirt, for kissing YOU while I type this, Wintgreen Lifesavers, Flax Seed oil, 2 mornings that she woke up and we didn't argue, that I got to write a commercial again, and...oooh the finale of Glee is on...gotta bounce. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment