Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Off to See the Wizard

I am SO excited for our trip! I am excited to go to my favorite place on earth, which is my Dad's.(aka, The Wizard due to his massive wizard-like beard and his believe in all things magical) Dad lives on the border of one of the provincial parks, and so there is tons of lush forest, animals, rivers etc.It's like a fairytale land. A place that makes you believe in once upon a time. Plus there is no cell service etc, so all is quiet and no one can bug ya! I am so into quiet!! R & R!! Also, I can't wait to show my Juan where I grew up. I hope he likes it!!  I am also pretty stoked to see one of my bestestst Kim. I haven't been 'home' since last September,and considering I used to go nearly every weekend, that's a very long time. Just to leave this place behind for a bit is awesomeness. I plan to leave my worries here too...they will be here when I get back!! I will be sure to have plenty to be thankful for and will fill you in upon my return! Safe journeys to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment