Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh Canada

Thank you to my country. I am one majorly proud Canadian!! Our country is truly outstanding. Thank you to our soldiers who fight to keep our freedom. Thank you for our many parks, lakes, and trees. Thanks for our freedom of speech, that gay people can get married in peace, for our multicultural diversity, for polar bears, and beavers, deer and moose. Not mosquitos though. Thank you for being a safe, and happy place to raise families. Thank you for hockey, and lacrosse. For teaching us to speak French. For health care, CBC, and not being overly commercial all the time! I LOVE this country!! Happy Canada Day to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment