Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Sara

Ya...when I say EVERYDAY, i mean everyday I am not doing something else. Summer is meant to be enjoyed...OUTSIDE...so ya...that's where I'll be. In the past few days there has been much summer fun going down. Swimming and making JAWS! noises, racing into the water, waking up at the crack of dawn to run in the lake, but chickening out and opting for coffee instead, slow roasted breakfasts, chasing deer ( I wanted a new pet) fishing, scavenger hunts, long walks and vampire churchs.... gin in hand, living in your swimsuits, campfire smells, roasted marshmallows. Cheers to Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment