Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy-Go-Lucky

So, as previously mentioned, it was my Love and I's 6 months. And what a lucky chicky I am! Spoiled so rotten!
Thank you to my love for this post on his blog, Average Life Spam. He is hilarious and an amazing writer. I admit to being totally biased...but right!  So go now and check it out!
I am thank-ful for delicious greek pizza and red wine at our lil pizza place, that we were able to give the homeless, hungry man outside some slices, coming home to a mess-free home (thank you my love for that surprise!!!) with fleurs on the table, a bottle of the first red we shared, and a wonderful card!! It was just the perfect day, and you're the perfect one for me!
I am thankful for morning bike rides to work, looking forward to live music and new friendships tonight, memories of great days gone by, pigtail braids, hats, finding what  ya need where ya least expect it, Saturday newspapers, and confidence...what a wonderful thing! Life is so wonderful right now. Couldn't be luckier or happier!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment