Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, July 30, 2010

Zooming into sleep, feet first....ZOOM

Refering to my many strange phrases of the past few days. I was imagining I was gonna just dive right into bed and instantly zonk out! Hence zooming to sleep.
Chunking myself is another phrase I've uttered.
Obviously I do need to zoom to sleep!!
By this I  had meant being only able to organize small chunks of time. Morning time aka: 1,2,3, GO!!,
afternoon aka: sit at work and think about everything that should be getting done,
evening aka: work or bust a move packing time,
late evening aka: should be sleeping rather than packing.

Apparently chunking is an actual psychological term. Huh!

Living in a mountain of boxes, pondering why I have so many things. Not getting enough sleep and speaking nonsense. C'est la vie the past few days. And thus tomorrow begins the heavy lifting part! Muscles...engage!

Where is Mary Poppins when you need her??



But... a big bucket of gratitude to my helper, and for the next chapter in our many adventures! Wish us luck!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment