Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Always and in All Ways

Golly, geee willikers! What a wonderful whirlwind life is. Summer is off to a spectacular start. I am gonna launch right into my list of thanks for the last few days! I am thankful for firepits, Dads, sisters, nephews,stepmoms, Moms, soft cushiony beds, pancakes, hikes, animals (snakes, frogs,deer,bears and sasquatches!) Deep Woods Off (again!) sappy movies, birthday parties, good friends, magazines, long baths, campers, wine, sleeping in til noon (holy smacks, i can't believe it) middle of the night parties, mini golf, swimming pools, Jacob's abs of steel, lots of sunshine, cold medicine and vitamin c, 587 pictures, and sharing it with YOU! Also to my sister for having the strength to do what's best. You and those beautiful kids deserve exactly that! I love you and I will be here for you.. always, and in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment