Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, July 16, 2010

600 Months

Thank you for my beautiful daughter who turned 13 yesterday. You are truly the most amazing thing in my life, and I couldn't be more proud of the young lady you're becoming. You are talented, kind, courageous, strong, hilarious, gorgeous, a great friend, animal lover, passionate, and most importantly you are always you. Happy Birthday.

To my love, my soulmate. You have made the past 6 months the best of my life. You truly have made me feel so alive, and are everything I could have ever wanted and more. I am the luckiest, most blessed woman alive, and I can't wait to spend the next 600 months and more with you at my side.

Thank you!

xoxox
Mom/Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment