Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Thursday

Thursday's rock. Thursday rule. Thursdays make you drool. My Thursday rhyme makes no sense....just the way I like it. So this particular Thurs, I say mucho gracias for decals for my bike, coffee with YOU in the morning, Glow Dust and Vulcan Magic fire, tent poles, new ideas and possiblilities, rechargeable batteries, finding new friendships in the most unexpected of places, and this....Camping Checklist.
Also thank you to Kind Over Matter where I've found several lil' fun things, you can expect to see around town...such as this here Free Compliments which I printed out for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment