Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why does that cat smile like that? ~ Alice

"Cus he's a Chesire Cat...that's why!" ~ Duchess
Or maybe he had days off like I just did. Mmmmm....Days off in the middle of the week make me smile like this guy!! Well...perhaps less creepy..but my smile is big nonetheless. Today I am thankful for home-made food. I made carrot-curry soup, mushroom/zuchinni alfredo with peach crisp for dessert for my Juan. He brought over a wonderful red which I adore, and this soy icrecream we found! It was delish! I planted my rosemary, weeded the garden, mowed (make that swathed!) the lawn, watched True Blood (best episode ever!!) Sex and the City 2 (shoulda just stopped at 1), while I packed 6 boxes of stuff up for the move. I am grateful I was able to do so much of what I love. Then I got to do even more of Sarastuff after supper. We toured EVERYWHEREs on our bikes. AND spread some kindness around too. Something I've been waiting to do....take some chalk along and write random quotes on sidewalks!! We also spread some Free Compliments and BREATHE poster around town too! I just adore spreading the love!! It feels good! A nice bath and I'm ready for a good snuggle! I am so grateful for such a marvelous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment