Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, July 26, 2010

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us"

Yawn~ Oh, why hello there Monday! Hello busy week! I've been SO busy lately. My stuff is literally EVERYWHERE! It's in boxes, at my loves house, in bags, in piles. Scattered about, just like my brain! Between moving and packing and working...I'm not sure where I left my head at. I'm grateful for a place to move to, that my girlie is back home, for YOUR big, strong arms to hold me and support me when the moving on is hard, for friends and family and their help and support, for free boxes, and garbage bags. For live music, freedom of speech, and dancing. Sunshine and sandwiches.  I'm thankful!

I'll be back....when I find my way through the mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment