Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Final Countdown

Huffalump. That is my word de jour. I just like it and it's fun to say in your head. Or outloud for that matter. This huffalump hump day I am quite enamored with azithromyicin (also fun to say ~hard to spell) (I has a sinus cold  with attitude!!), telling stupids they are stupid, counting down 2 months today to Grexy back, udon noodle soup homemade by me, new herb Rosemary for my herb garden, baby white roses - Russian cut is the name actually, procastinating, cheesy bagels, rest, and upcoming CAMPING!!! Whoot, whooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment