Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, August 5, 2010

The rest is still unwritten

I went 'off the grid'' for last few days!!! So exhausted and busy with the move. That's been the focus of my time and energies of late. I am so glad to have THAT done. Now to get used to my new surroundings. That's taking some toll on me at the moment. There is much traffic at my new location. The drivers don't seem to understand that the Pryncezz now lives there, so it's time to be quiet whilst I sleep. I may need to put up a sign. I hear EVERY noise the house makes..until I get used to it...I'll be tired. And I miss my home. Soon enough my new house will be home, but until then I feel like I'm staying at a hotel with my stuff. But enuf of my whining...that's not gonna help. I am certainly grateful I have a roof over my head and a place to rest my weary feet. I am so happy that my love and I get to spend our days and nights together from now til forover. I'm thankful for the help and support I've received throughout the ordeal. There is much to be done, there is much to look forward to!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment