Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bull In A China Shop

As I may have mentioned I'm busy. There's always some sorta fire that needs putting out, some place I need to be, something that needs to be done. I feel sorta like a bull in a china shop running around, with things crashing everywhere! It's beginning to wear on my Love and I. There's been so little 'us' time, so little time for R & R, and well...there's no end in sight for the chaos either. So that's why I love coming here. To reflect on the little positives that keep me going. For starters, my girl is back home!!!! I have missed her immensely so I am ecstatic to have her back. She had a good time with Grandma at the ranch, but it's time she came home to her Mommy! (she'll hate that I said that!) Also we did take a small time out, and went for a bike ride. We toured up to the old Mental hospital facility that is being restored. It's so amazing. Beautiful and creepy all at the same time. took many neat pics, which is something I've always wanted to do. The bike ride felt great.  Was a bit cooler, temperature wise so it was nice to get out and about! I finally had a little sleep in this morning which was so wonderful! I needed it. Looking forward to a non-working weekend, visiting family and getting some R & R.

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment