Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, August 9, 2010

MacGyver n' AC Love

I have learned to McGyver my own AC unit. Put large freezer pack in front of face. Sit in front of fan. And voila!  But, then my Juan put in the air condition unit and all is better. Thanks-you! We can actually sleep ok now. I say ok, as the blow up bed ain't got nuttin on our real bed, but one must sacrifice. It's like 40 some degrees in Manitoba with the humidex right now. I love hot weather, but I also love the outdoors and when it's this hot, you just can't do anything out there. And it obviously makes sleeping a bitch if ya have no AC! I am not normally a huge AC fan (i say this while I sit here covered up in blankies!) but right now...it's a life saver. This weekend, I got to hang with my girl Mel, and her little lady. We went to a wedding (my only one of the season! wow!) danced and it was awesome to catch up. Tonight I go to a good bye party for another friend of mine. Will surely miss her, but that's the life of a proud soldiers wife! We gonna have good eats and some good hugs! Speaking of....it's time to head there to commence hugging now!!  Be back soon my amigos!
xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment