Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, August 27, 2010

Picking Up What I'm throwing down

You know what I'm grateful for? Let me explain.

When you're trying to explain an idea that's just come to you. The idea is so fresh, that it's like you're thinking it outloud and you just can't seem to explain it just right. Your idea is just forming into your own brain, so you haven't quite found the right words to express it.

I like new ideas, but what I'm grateful for is, that moment when the other person gets it too! It feels so triumphant!!



The kinda person who actually GET'S IT is awesome too! Some people just wouldn't understand your mumble jumble...but someone who understands. Now that's GOLD!!!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment