Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gettin' Outta Dodge

Family! I do believe I have the bestest, wildest, kookiest one! Went 'home' this weekend, with my new family in tow. We had our adventures getting there, but everyone had a wonderful time on the farms. I am so grateful to have such great family. It was wonderful to hug my seester who's been gone travelling for six months. We devoured my stepmom's awesome eats (homemade pizza, blueberry pancakes!! yummy!!), read, "the book of awesome' which I now own (THANKS JEN!), had a bonfire, heard wildlife upclose and scary, got some kickass ideas, saw two of my besties, attended the birthday party of the cutest 3 year old princess, ate MORE, and camped again! Rode horses, caught frogs, played ballerina, and hugged everyone lots!! The ride home was thankfully quiet!! I'm STILL recovering!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment