Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, August 30, 2010

Back 2 Basics

The last days of summer...bittersweet.  I adore falls colors, and beauty, but saying good-bye to summer is sad. So enjoying the sunshine is top priority these days. Saturday, my love, my bike and a bottle of red hit the bike bath and headed to the river. We watched the sunset, laughed at some weirdos, and ventured home for some star gazing and a bonfire...of sorts. OK..well as much of a fire as we could get going...but all fun! Sunday it was so windy you woulda thought maybe Hurricane Earl was here in Manitoba..so we  got some stuff done around the house and watched movies. My girl came home, and then the kids got all back home too. Family supper, and off to bed! The little things are the nicest!!



I like this.

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment