Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, August 13, 2010

Thunderstruck

J'adore thunderstorms!  Lasts nights was a monster one too, and I stayed awake watching the lightening flicker across the sky, one after another. It was a breathtaking, awe inspiring show mother nature put on for us. A bit of rain, to break up the heat is a nice change of pace too. Tonight my love and I are gonna enjoy a last night of summer alone.  Not sure exactly what is planned...but we always have fun together so I'm not to worried. And I actually have a weekend off, so tomorrow we shall Saturday!!!!!!!!! Whoot Whoot. We haven't Saturday'd in quite some time, so I am totally jazzed! Then we will attend my Aunt and Uncle's 30th Wedding Anniversary. If my cousin Lawrence can make it, it will mark the first time all of us are together since our Granny passed several years ago. So it'll be so wonderful to see everyone, maybe have a family food fight, and just enjoy!! Today is my niece Bree's 3rd Birthday!! She is so precious, and I can't wait to shower her and her brother lil Will I Am with hugs n' kisses tomorrow!  So much to be thankful for huh??!!! Lucky moi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment