Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, June 4, 2010

But....I should be thankful

















Today....this is my face...







I have been having a big frown kinda week.

























I know, I know...it's all about attitude, how you choose to look at something, positivity.























And most of the time I strive for that....

























And I'll keep on a tryin'..but for now I am indulging in a wee pity party.




















If I said otherwise I'd be lying. And I hate liars.





























So....in the name of honesty at all times, I will tell ya the truth so help me.



Sometimes life totally SUCKS!!


































And sometimes you're allowed to be a big sucky baby about it.






























Every once in awhile, I give myself the right to be angry...

























But... then you gotta 'suck' it up and remind yourself it could always be worse.



Anyway...here's my Top Suck Piles in no particular order and a response for each aka: my attempt at sunnyside up.



Raising teenagers = suckage


























But.... she'll always be my baby no matter what!

























Going thru this divorce=Total suck


























But... because of it, I have a chance at a happier life with my soulmate.





















My Sickness=High suck factor























Butt....
Uhm..ya...still sucks.




Well.....I guess i could get stung by a bee and uhm...look like this....























That would be worse.


Selling my home....or not yet as the case may be....






















The moving to who knows where/who knows when=sucks like a wood tick or vampire


























But....on the Plus side=Fresh start!





















Stupid people all over the place=suckerdoodle






















But...at least I'm not one of them.










My Job=super sucks














But...I have one.


















And it's not this one....




















Ex Monsters=sux big time























But.... I have found my Juan and only Juan.














Weather=f-n sucks



















But....nothing you can do... dance anyways.
















No cash dollars=$uck
















But I know what truly matters.
























No comments:

Post a Comment