Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Suit


Severe thunderstorms!!!!!EEEEEEEEawesome! I like 'em. Not that we need more rain but thunderstorms row my boat. There was some flood warnings, in which case I wish I had a boat...but I doubt that'll happen. Er. So ya...just been waiting for my mini-break to arrive...I am gonna mini-break it out...gonna get me some q-t with Juan, a facial, and all things ME...since it's my LONG me-kend! Also my date of birth is tomorrow. I shall have a very merry unbirthday bash, which will be all kinds of stellar. Oh the anticipation is at an all time HIGH!! I can hardly be thankful for much when all i think about is MEKEND!! But last few days have been ah-ight. Hot summerish weather, back into my yoga, kisses, calm and cuddles morning and night, and green juice. Oh ya..SHE's been getting up well...that rocks hardcore. Gotta go me it up! Happy Smurfday ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment