Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Their, There my love...


I just read the Wikipedia definition of Angels. It made no sense to me.


Sarapedia Version Angel: An angel is a guiding and protecting soul. Be it human or spirit. Animal perhaps. The odd coincidences that have no other explanation. That dream that just seemed all too real. The right person at just the right time. A friend who says just the right thing. That little voice that tells you to pay attention when you've taken you're eye off the road. That hug right when you needed it.

Today, a thank you to mine. My Grandparents. I miss you. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me. I hope I make you proud while you're watching from where you are.

My human angels. My family, and friends. Thank you for being in my life.


Always & Forever,


Sara

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment