Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walmart Steals Souls


Sunday already!! Awwwwws. If it must be so....then alrighty. But I am procastinating...I am procastinating a Walmart venture. I dislike wal-f-n-mart. Alot. But I do like, BBQ's with me pals, chums I haven't seen in a while, Labbatt Blue, looking forward to visiting my mudder, potato salad, my new juicer, and juicing everything, your bum in those jeans, toast n' butter, thunderstorms, sleeping, kids day, sunday family nights, Sky.fm, movies, special coffee day, and I'm trying to think of more so I don't have to go there.....ugh...gotta. Wish me luck...no...wish all the people there luck since I will be scowling all the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment