Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, June 14, 2010

Fairly Many Things to be pumped about..


Yikes....I have been deliquent. It's finally feeling summer-ish around here. So when the sun is out....so is we. Along with sunshine, I have enjoyed much last few days...fair rides, mini donuts, girlfriends, freaks, Tankini's, Fred Penner, and Donnie Wahlberg, cotton candy, people watching, long dog walks, new hard drives, cheesecake, f-bombs well timed, crunching things, karma, karma and karma, crossing fingers, clearing up odds and ends, salmon on bbq, beers, chip fries, balloon foo, hot pink balloon guitars, and naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment