Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pour a little sugar on me huney...

I would like to thank the makers of OFF! Deep Woods. I may begin bathing in this stuff. Whatever keeps the nasty skitters off me! And the makers of After-bite...cuz the blood suckers find just that one spot that you didn't get the Deep Woods on....like my NOSE! As if!  And thank-you to The City for deciding to fog. I hope that helps. Other than the buzz of skitters, today was totally kick-ass. Thanks to yoga, my brosiff for bringing my car back (now someone...please buy it!!) , True Blood Season 3, Old Skewl Kids Classics,  and that Sunday is a bit closer!

MUAH!!
xoxxo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment