Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, April 30, 2010


Friday looses its appeal when one works the next day. Oh well....it's still Friday and it's nice to see the end of a long week, and see all the smiling faces on those that do not work the next day. This particular Friday was nothing for the record books. Just your typical Friday. But a typical Friday can hold many great joys. Simplicity....no drama is quite understated. I myself think it is ridonkulously fantabulous! This typical Friday I need to thank friends whom bring wine and good conversation, one whom I am so glad to see with a smile on her face and a 'glow' that is so wonderful to see and well deserved. I thank the rain for helping everything grow, chocolate chips, value paks that are cheap and help send girls to self esteem camps (yeah Dove!), good strong coffee, and the man who makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment