Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And today's presentation is brought to you by the sound of....


"See how nature - trees, flowers, grass,- grows in silence. See the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch souls." ~ Mother Teresa of Calcutta


Tuesdays are a nice day for reflections. I am glad Tuesday's here for that. I'm also glad I finally found a use for Tuesdays. That's cool. Tuesday ain't so bad when they come with a big springtime nearly-full moon, winking at you from behind a tree, with the birds singing their bedtime song. I'm glad I went for a big, long walk with Tony, cough medicine for helping my girls flu, stolen moments and surprise printouts, vehicles with personality, flowers in bloom, pink toenails, and lipbalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment