Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank You Earth....


Earth gives us everything, our breathe...our existence! Darn tootin' we'd better have a day to celebrate it!! Thanks be to Mother Earth!! Thank you to my new pet Robin, named after Granny Sally. Sally and I met this morning and we celebrated the earth. I tried to take Sally's pic but Sally flew on to expore. She will come back. Thanks to the doc for not cutting it off, ;) honeydew melons, dancing in pretty pink dresses, oreo ice cream sandwiches and Rolling Stone magazine. PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment