Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturdaying


Saturdaying (sat-er-dey-ing)~ The act of having fun doing nothing on the seventh day of the week, following Friday

I enjoy Saturdaying alot. I enjoy garage saleing and finding new things that make smiles. I am grateful for others peoples junk, becoming my treasure essentially. I am also quite stoked about Thermos's of coffee, Russian gangs, quaint lil restaurants, sandwiches which are both beautiful and fine, red wine and fantastic greek pizza as well as creativity. Most of all I am thankful that my premonition of cruising down the street on a fun, shiny purple bike,with the wind in my hair came true!!! I am hitting the streets hard! Thank You to my Faja, "The Wizard"

No comments:

Post a Comment