Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Of puddles and hump days....


Today was a full day!I almost said busy..but full sounds better! It was a good,knowledgable, productive kinda day and I'm quite content. I have these things to be giving 2 thumbs up to: my boot collection in my van, as it rained cats and dogs, and then I found a pair of rubbers on the drive home and didn't have to sludge thru the mud bog in the back yard in my awesome red heels~which I'm grateful for as well, as they were my 'pop' of color today! Then I'm grateful for having a nice, pleasant dinner with my teenager,and that I only had to tell her twice to clean up her room tonight. That's an accomplishment!! And parenting group..it was informative, and thought provoking. An understanding, awesome boyfriend, sisters, brothers, saying silly things at innappropriate times and making random strangers laugh, greenER grass, puddles and hump days.
Oh and Kool-Aid Jammers!!!
xooxox
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment