Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Thanksgiving.....


Thursday! My fav day of the week! So much anticipation for the weekend on a Thursday. So this particular Thursday I'm giving thanks to:

coffee in the morning when you're running late, cheap clothes at superstore, notes letting me know that my posts cheer people up and make them laugh, my neice, my Mom, kit kat bars, my brother, my sister and the upcoming weekend of fun with my other sisters. Oh...and Advil for helping with the headache I got after being baked off my allergy meds! Wheeee


xoxoxo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment