Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Dankie


I got here as quickly as I could. I was busy, busy with family although I certainly didn't forget to be thank-ful! So in the past two days, I have this to be grateful for in no particular order:

Hand-me down clothing (especially pink princessy dresses), cheap and delish pizza of the greek kind, baby nephew kisses and dancing neices, belly dancing sarongs, coffee, red wine, Dad, SISTER's, birthdays, watermelon and cake, quaint shops with all kinds of interesting things, and smells, dog sitters, swifters, warm weather, pennies, new perfume and incense, and falling asleep nestled in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment