Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just breathe.....



Well, day 2 of grat-itude. My mom just told me my cousin who has cystic fibrosis can only breathe with 20 % of her lungs now, and is going to be put on the lung transplant list. She is amazing you lady who is beautiful inside and out, and I will be doing anything I can to keep her here! Keep fighting babe...we all love you so much!





So with that being said, today Iam grateful for BREATH! That I quit smoking. I am also thankful for my love, whose talent made the new header here on Grat-itude for me today. As well as packing tape for all it does to assist me in a day! Also clip art, rain, thunder and organization.

Xoxoxo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment