Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's in the little moments.....


I saw a blue-jay in my tree today! It had a big chunk of bread in it's mouth. It made me happy ALL day! Other happy moments you ask? Well...I got the bestest love letter ever which made a few happy tears slide down my cheek, I snuggled with my girl AND got a smile first thing in the morning which NEVER happens, played catch-up with some friends I haven't seen since I've become a budget conscience recluse, managed to not look half bad in yellow, and another major life issue is on it's way to getting solved because someone finally listened (or saw the look of desperation in my eyes!) and came to my rescue. Boooyah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment